Go Back   Legion Forums > Public Communications > The Colosseum

The Colosseum Public forum for some friendly chitchat

Mannoroth (PvP)->Cho'gall (PvP) Moving?
Old 13-06-2006, 01:53   #1
Alaa

Mannoroth (PvP)->Cho'gall (PvP) Moving?

I was thinking of moving. Alot of guilds are moving there whole guild there. You guys thinking of it. I am going to sleep of it tonight. I was wondering what you guys were think of it.

Old 13-06-2006, 01:57   #2
Relifex

Can't you people leave us alone =(, probably gotten 50 pm's today wether we move or not.

I can taste your fear, human. It is a tangible thing. I can run my fingers over it and drink deep of its sickly aroma. If this terror is the food of hatred, let me feast upon it and in the feasting destroy you utterly.

Old 13-06-2006, 01:58   #3
Empress
sugar baby

No we wont be moving. a 3 day window isnt big enough for us to consider it.

[To patient with magnet stuck in their throat] You're 8 and you swallowed something stuck to a fridge. Darwin says you should die.”
-Dr. Gregory House

Old 13-06-2006, 02:15   #4
Molotov
nincompoop

Also moving to a west coast server from an east coast server isn't going to help our euro member's latency much unfortunately, even if there are fewer players on the server.
As much as i would like to consider a move we'd need a much longer time window to move the whole guild, both in terms of the actual transfer window and the notification of a transfer being made available :(

Anarchy Online - Votomol 220 Engineer || World of Warcraft - Votolom 80 Druid

Old 13-06-2006, 03:52   #5
Iminay
I look good in High-Heels

and that server name sucks
I mean, bob wont even be able to spell his own servers' name...

Old 13-06-2006, 04:17   #6
icarus
Legionnaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iminay
and that server name sucks
I mean, bob wont even be able to spell his own servers' name...
..and what makes you think bob can spell Mannoroth ?

Old 13-06-2006, 07:04   #7
Alaa

I did not know it was a West Coast Server....This puts doubts that I will move there.I talked to a few people in Cho'gall. They said its hard to find groups for BlackRock and raids are tuff to put together....But wait time of BG is good they say. They also all said rare lag.And they say they dont remember the last time there server want down....But this could all change becasue alot of people my be going to there server. And maybe Mannoroth will become alot better for us now that people are leaving it.

I going to mail everyone on my Ingore List and ask them to leave the server. This way I can be more Happy in Mannoroth.

Lastly I want to join your guild "Victuri Te Salutant". I can't do that from another server.Oh Sorry if you get 50 pms. I did not mean to start any kind of nagitive uprising.

Old 13-06-2006, 07:31   #8
Leviathan
Bounty Hunter

Send Reli more PM's - he <3'z it o so much.

Sic Infit, Solve Lora Infernis
AO - Leviathonss - 200 Enforcer / SWG - Manticore - Master Sharpshooter - Creature Handler / EVE - Lagiur Gonory - Amarr Capital Ship Pilot / WoW - Arcturus/Leo/Muhnthax/Teremlox/Kurgan etc / Aion - Dreadnaught 50 Templar - Fureon 50 Chanter on Nezekan / Global Agenda - FuriousAbyss 50 Assault / SC2 - Fureon - Terran / SWTOR - Titan 50 Powertech Tank - Conqueror / GW2 - Furious Abyss 80 Elementalist

Old 15-06-2006, 14:11   #9
Venethor

As most of you have heard already, Venethor has moved over to Cho'gall, and I have mixed feelings about it still. I miss you guys, but I would have also missed the new friends that I have just started to get to know in tDS. Shahsbear is still in VtS, I hope you do not mind, so that I can log on occasionally and talk with you guys while leveling the next great hunter to steal phats.

Venethor

Old 15-06-2006, 14:46   #10
Molotov
nincompoop

you sadden me greatly frend :(

Old 15-06-2006, 15:36   #11
Gaijin
Legionnaire

the new hardware, which were deployed with the new realms rock!

Old 15-06-2006, 15:40   #12
Molotov
nincompoop

Also it now seems, so many alliance have transfered they all have 30-45 minute waits for bg's where as the horde are now enjoying insta queues, heh.
I also thought cho'gall wasn't on new hardware, but was one of the last batch of servers brought up on the old hardware, meaning it will probably be one of the last to be updated, but again i may be wrong.

Old 15-06-2006, 16:57   #13
Tasali
leaf blower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molotov
Also it now seems, so many alliance have transfered they all have 30-45 minute waits for bg's where as the horde are now enjoying insta queues, heh.
I also thought cho'gall wasn't on new hardware, but was one of the last batch of servers brought up on the old hardware, meaning it will probably be one of the last to be updated, but again i may be wrong.
Cho'glol is on new hardware, and yes, the alliance population is rising steadily, and yes, bg queues have gone from instant to 30+ minutes in a 24 hour period.

it is also on central time, not pacific.

I predict the sort of bg queues we have on Manno, within a week. I also predict lag will start to kick in during primetime.

Fckin' Forum Nazis FTL.

Old 15-06-2006, 20:05   #14
Iminay
I look good in High-Heels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasali
Cho'glol is on new hardware, and yes, the alliance population is rising steadily, and yes, bg queues have gone from instant to 30+ minutes in a 24 hour period.

I predict the sort of bg queues we have on Manno, within a week. I also predict lag will start to kick in during primetime.
all while manno will improve
suckaaaas

Old 15-06-2006, 21:00   #15
Soly
Lord fungus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venethor
As most of you have heard already, Venethor has moved over to Cho'gall, and I have mixed feelings about it still. I miss you guys, but I would have also missed the new friends that I have just started to get to know in tDS. Shahsbear is still in VtS, I hope you do not mind, so that I can log on occasionally and talk with you guys while leveling the next great hunter to steal phats.

Venethor

wtf vene, fired!

WoW: Soly 80 Warrior || Rand 80 Priest || Solyhhit 80 Druid || Snafu 67 Mage

Old 15-06-2006, 23:01   #16
Molotov
nincompoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasali

server was west coast not central afaik

Old 16-06-2006, 03:00   #17
Alaa

WHo cares if Manno is not on New hardware. It will be on New hardware before 1.12 patch. and it seems the Cho'gall on new hardware is not dealing with its Prime Time lag well. I made a toon on there a few days ago and it seems that it lags alot aournd 7:45pm. It seems its a pretty good idea to stay at Manno. Chogall is getting alot of new members. And I am sure our BG wait will improve once all the Hpye has passsed. I have allready mailed everyone on my ignore list to please move to Chogall.(Using alt).

Old 16-06-2006, 03:06   #18
Venethor

I have not lagged at all on Cho'gall at all so far, I hope it stays that way.