Legion Forums

Legion Forums (http://www.legionhq.org/index2.php)
-   The Colosseum (http://www.legionhq.org/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Nightrunners (WoW Euro people) (http://www.legionhq.org/showthread.php?t=14066)

Def2K 08-02-2005 21:44

My mom found out how email works.. this tends to leave me with all sorts of messages like "can you please go to the shop and buy ...' and "Turn on the dishwasher".

Im not entirely sure if I want my mom to play games... Imagine the horror of logging into WoW, checking your mailbox and finding a mail that says "Shouldnt you be studying?.... By the way, send me 90g! my 12th alt needs a mount!"

Got word from the company Im buying WoW from today! It will arive on the 11th! The joy. They pleasure. My loins quiver in anticipation!

Gorm: That albanian gang sounds like Diabz' gang. I mean, their IQ seems to match :p

Gorm 08-02-2005 22:01

One of the perks of turning 30 is that your mother tends to have very few things to say about your daily affairs. ;)

Though, I still would prefer to not have her in my faction of WoW. I mean, I love her and all, but preferably from a distance, over the phone, once or twice a month.

Nezgrath 08-02-2005 22:02

I can understand that :)

Def2K 08-02-2005 22:05

Quote:

Originally posted by Gorm
One of the perks of turning 30 is that your mother tends to have very few things to say about your daily affairs. ;)

Its not that they have anything to say about my afairs.. its jus that they say stuff like 'shouldnt you be doing.........'

Since I usually use very lousy excuses to make myself beleive that actually doing something constructive is not needed at that time this tends to hurt :)

Quote:

Though, I still would prefer to not have her in my faction of WoW. I mean, I love her and all, but preferably from a distance, over the phone, once or twice a month.
Im so with you on this one :) Im trying to move out at the moment (Finding suitable housing is a bitch) and the whole idea of not having people actually trying to talk to you when you're playing a game sounds so good :)

Gorm 08-02-2005 22:12

Quote:

Originally posted by Def2K

...and the whole idea of not having people actually trying to talk to you when you're playing a game sounds so good :)

Avoid getting a live in S.O then ;)
I've learned to multitask by necessity.

fierypies 09-02-2005 03:13

def you forgot the huge elemental that was cool wish i could have managed to atleast get hit by it before the server crashed and kicked me off :/ hi btw 11th not far off now :D

DiabZ 09-02-2005 07:55

Quote:

Originally posted by Def2K

Gorm: That albanian gang sounds like Diabz' gang. I mean, their IQ seems to match :p

My gang is interracial. :D

Def2K 09-02-2005 08:55

Quote:

Originally posted by DiabZ
My gang is interracial. :D
So, race doesnt matter as long as you're stupid? Thats almost noble 8-O

2 more days before WoW Euro goes Live!!111one!!

DiabZ 09-02-2005 10:42

fs you retard, who said anything about stupid? Don't make me send Azuth on your ass!

Txatho 09-02-2005 11:27

Hello :D
Glad to catch ye!
Looking forward to collect money for my new Mount, i bet u wont have it before lv 50!

Leviathan 09-02-2005 11:56

I bid 2 donkeys and 1 camel on def's sister - also bid 1 koala on diabz.

Def2K 09-02-2005 13:41

Quote:

Originally posted by Txatho
Hello :D
Glad to catch ye!
Looking forward to collect money for my new Mount, i bet u wont have it before lv 50!

Welcome Txat :) Long time no see :) You'll be joining us aswell in retail? as alt?

Or just passing by? :)

Def2K 09-02-2005 13:49

By the way Nez, giving that ICQ download link totally ruined my excuse to not install it :)

DiabZ 09-02-2005 14:05

Quote:

Originally posted by Leviathan
I bid 2 donkeys and 1 camel on def's sister - also bid 1 koala on diabz.

KOALAS FOR TEH WIN!

how are you levi ? :D

Txatho 09-02-2005 14:25

Yeah, i really would like to join you.
Well, won´t have too much time, cuz i´ll start a guild with my roommate, his twin and some other friends on a PvP Server.
So, i thought about starting a second character on ur server in ur guild, if ya let me in ;)
I promise it will work better than in final beta, cuz there´s noone, that owes "my" account and gives it away to someone else :P
so far, seeing ye

Def2K 09-02-2005 14:33

Quote:

Originally posted by Txatho
Yeah, i really would like to join you.
Well, won´t have too much time, cuz i´ll start a guild with my roommate, his twin and some other friends on a PvP Server.
So, i thought about starting a second character on ur server in ur guild, if ya let me in ;)
I promise it will work better than in final beta, cuz there´s noone, that owes "my" account and gives it away to someone else :P
so far, seeing ye

Good, ill be expecting you then :) (I asume no one has a problem with it :) )

I need something strong... to play shield while I kill stuff :p

Nezgrath 09-02-2005 16:30

hmm ... I wanted to say that Txatho is more then welcome to join us, but then I read that Aza required a meat shield, and i thought "Am I not enough?"...and began wondering .... :P

Txatho, we will be honored if you join us ;)

Def2K 09-02-2005 17:35

Quote:

Originally posted by Nezgrath
hmm ... I wanted to say that Txatho is more then welcome to join us, but then I read that Aza required a meat shield, and i thought "Am I not enough?"...and began wondering .... :P

I need a meatshield that can actually keep aggro off me, you silly warrior :p

Txatho 09-02-2005 18:02

I could play my Hunter´s Pet!
It´s Gamooh-Ra from Blackfathom Deeps :P

Leviathan 10-02-2005 03:32

Quote:

Originally posted by DiabZ
KOALAS FOR TEH WIN!

how are you levi ? :D

good man :D

Gorm 10-02-2005 16:26

Dammit, It seems the powers that be thinks I should be happy with getting into the beta and I might have to join you plebs in paying for my copy of WoW.
Normally this wouldn't be a problem, but since I won't be getting any pay from the university untill the end of march I won't be spending any of my meagre resources on WoW just yet. :(
I'll still suggest a server, (selfishly based on what my SWG-buddies chose) and then I'll join you as fast as I can. (Damn, I'm gonna be the li'll guy.)

I haven't given up hope on being a freeloading leech just yet though. I might still be sent a review copy, it's just that they haven't said any in response to my requests. Tom has a history of being nicer than Santa Claus though, so just cross your fingers for the shaman guys ;)

Def2K 10-02-2005 17:08

Quote:

Originally posted by Gorm
Dammit, It seems the powers that be thinks I should be happy with getting into the beta and I might have to join you plebs in paying for my copy of WoW.
Normally this wouldn't be a problem, but since I won't be getting any pay from the university untill the end of march I won't be spending any of my meagre resources on WoW just yet. :(
I'll still suggest a server, (selfishly based on what my SWG-buddies chose) and then I'll join you as fast as I can. (Damn, I'm gonna be the li'll guy.)

I haven't given up hope on being a freeloading leech just yet though. I might still be sent a review copy, it's just that they haven't said any in response to my requests. Tom has a history of being nicer than Santa Claus though, so just cross your fingers for the shaman guys ;)

Sad to hear you'll be joining us so late :( Lets just all pray it will work out :)

[edit] You're gonna wait with joining till we are all rich and mighty only to make us do WC 3 times a day, right? :p

On a more related note: When do you expect to have the server name up? Ill be getting the game tomorrow so..... :)

Nezgrath 10-02-2005 17:15

Oww :(

I hope that whatever devlish plan you might have will work, and you will join us quickly :)

Def2K 10-02-2005 18:18

Quote:

Originally posted by Nezgrath
Oww :(

I hope that whatever devlish plan you might have will work, and you will join us quickly :)

Aye, Phyto is our lil' one :) Wouldnt be the same to mock Gorm all the time :)

Gorm 11-02-2005 07:34

The li'll one is on, but not untill later this spring since he needs to concentrate on school and working to get money in the hollidays.

I'm still anxiously watching the mailbox hoping for a miracle. (they do happen to us game reviewers once in a while ;) )

But I've got a suggestion for a realm posted at least.

Doomhammer

If it should turn out that the server is shock full of swedes or idiots of some other kind I'll gladly reconsider. But as long as nobody objects I vote for Doomhammer.

Nezgrath 11-02-2005 09:24

DoomHammer is fine for me.

Placed it on the website.

Def2K 11-02-2005 10:48

Doomhammer it is then... It cant be so bad we need to relocate :p