View Single Post

Old 10-02-2005, 17:08   #62
Def2K
Monkey Lover

Quote:
Originally posted by Gorm
Dammit, It seems the powers that be thinks I should be happy with getting into the beta and I might have to join you plebs in paying for my copy of WoW.
Normally this wouldn't be a problem, but since I won't be getting any pay from the university untill the end of march I won't be spending any of my meagre resources on WoW just yet. :(
I'll still suggest a server, (selfishly based on what my SWG-buddies chose) and then I'll join you as fast as I can. (Damn, I'm gonna be the li'll guy.)

I haven't given up hope on being a freeloading leech just yet though. I might still be sent a review copy, it's just that they haven't said any in response to my requests. Tom has a history of being nicer than Santa Claus though, so just cross your fingers for the shaman guys ;)
Sad to hear you'll be joining us so late :( Lets just all pray it will work out :)

[edit] You're gonna wait with joining till we are all rich and mighty only to make us do WC 3 times a day, right? :p

On a more related note: When do you expect to have the server name up? Ill be getting the game tomorrow so..... :)

"Sex is the most natural, most beautiful, most wonderful thing that money can buy."

Proud Cultist errr... Fanclub Leader