Go Back   Legion Forums > Public Communications > The Colosseum

The Colosseum Public forum for some friendly chitchat

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

I am still around
Old 25-05-2008, 09:34   #1
brachson

I am still around

Hello my old Legionares friends,

I know there are rumors that it is not fair that every time when new game is released old people are crowling out of the holes and say HELLO!!

Probably most of Legion (Victuri Te Salutant) people do not know me so brief reminder: I used to play with Legion my 220 MA and was playing AO almost since its launch.

You may be wondering what was happeing with me for last hmm 2 or it is 3 years? I was trying to find place since you went for WOW and US servers and I was unable to join you.

I was playing WoW, Lotro but not too long since every game was boring for me and I was trying to figure out why is that!! When I was quitting WoW I figured it out, it is community (people) what was so exiting while playing AO.

Today I can see that you are returning to the Europe for AoC, which I was testing a little bit and I have to say I was not impressed but the point is that I could play Packman game but with you guys! No matter what do you play, matter with who.

I dont have much time to play and I am not still sure if I will but I would like to know your opinion about the game and see if you are going to stay here for longer.

What I would like to ask is access to AoC forum. I am not sure if I am not asking for too much since I dissapeared almost 3 years ago and now asking to welcome me back but hopefully you all remember me in all good.

Believe me or not but I really miss you guys!! I luv u!

PS.
Tob I hope you understood what I write, you always have problems with that :)

With Kind Regards,
Derlyn